Afterpay is a payment option that allows you to pay your order off over four instalments, interest free (on orders up to $1000). You can enjoy your items now and pay later!
How to use Afterpay
- Select Afterpay as your payment method
- Follow prompts to create an Afterpay account
- Pay over 4 equal instalments
If you are using Afterpay for the first time, you can simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. Once the order is approved by Afterpay, you will be able to make more purchases using Afterpay by simply entering your Afterpay log in details and CVC upon chekcout.
Once your have completed your first full payment cycle with Afterpay, the initial payment for any future purchases you pay for using Afterpay will be debited 14 days after the transaction.
All you need to start
• An Australian credit or debit card
• To be over 18 years of age
• An Australian residential address
More information can be found at the Afterpay website here.